Milwaukee M12 Cordless Rotary Tool
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not...
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
The original Worm Drive SKILSAW®, often called the saw that built America, just got better. At 1 lb. lighter than its predecessor, this saw combines the power and durability you expect from SKILSAW® with jobsite-proven, pro-focused features. On top of our legendary Worm Drive, you get the best-in-class Dual-Field™ motor, engineered specifically by SKILSAW® for saws. You've got your hands on the next evolution of the saw famous for cutting truer and lasting longer. This model comes with a SKILSAW® blade.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor and durable worm drive gears for pro performance and long life
- Cut-Ready™ depth of cut system helps with quick accurate depth adjustments
- A multi-function wrench has a variety of uses on the jobsite stores in the foot 51° bevel allows users to complete a wide variety of cuts
- Contoured main handle for increased user comfort and control
- Integrated saw hook for safe rafter placement
- Anti-snag lower guard for small cut-offs
- Die cast aluminum motor and gear housing for durability
- Oil lubrication and relief bellows for long life
- 22 Amp switch and heavy gauge cord
- More accessible spindle lock for quick, easy blade changes
- Lightweight, 14.2 lbs without blade, cord and wrench, reduces user fatigue
- Includes SPT77W-01 7-1/4 In. Worm Drive, SKILSAW®, 24 Tooth Carbide blade and multi-functional blade wrench
number of conductors: 3, item: worm drive skilsaw, depth of cut @ 45 deg.: 1-15/16", voltage: 120, depth of cut @ 90 deg.: 2-3/8", tool weight:, handle type: soft grip, bevel stops: variable, arbor size: diamond, tool length: 20-1/2", includes: carbide blade, blade wrench, features: 2-position saw hook for safe rafter placement, blade side: left, amps @ 120v: 15.0, shoe material: steel, blade dia.: 7-1/4", standards: culus, no load rpm: 4600, cord length: 8 ft., bevel capacity: 0 degrees to 45 degrees
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
20.75 x 9.35 x 7.75 Inches
Description for size guide
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.