Metabo HPT 15-Amp 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw, C10FCGM
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not...
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
The Hitachi C10FCGM 10" Compound Miter Saw is lightweight for easier transport. The 15 Amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miter cuts with ease. This saw offers a bevel range of 0-45 degrees to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. It is designed for woodworkers who demand precision, reliability and versatility on the job.
- Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments
- Horizontal handle for a secure hold
- Carbon brush access allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- 0-52 degree miter angle range to the right & left for increased flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts
- Includes dust collector attachment to minimize airborne particles
- AC single phase 60 Hz, 120 volt requirement
- 15 amp motor delivers high for the toughest cutting jobs
- 1,950 watt maximum output , 6' cord, 5/8" saw blade bore, 10" saw blade, 18-1/8" x 22-31/32" x 21-15/32" overall dimensions, 24.2 lbs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
20.28 x 14.84 x 13.98 Inches
Description for size guide
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.