Bosch 5-Inch Palm-Grip Random Orbit Sander, ROS10
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not...
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
The Bosch ROS10 5-In. Single-Speed Palm Random Orbit Sander/Polisher delivers fast removal and a well-blended, ultra-smooth finish, so woodworkers and finish carpenters can sand quickly and to exacting standards. It is designed to eliminate swirl marks on the workpiece, thanks to an integral pad dampening braking system. Bosch?s hook-and-loop disc attachment ensure firm grip of the disc during use. Additionally, the microcellular backing pad is pliable to ensure a smooth, fine finish on both flat and contoured surfaces alike. With a comfortable soft-grip top and body design, this 2.5 Amp sander delivers 12,000 OPM for first-class stock removal. It also includes an on-board system for filtering fine dust.
- Twist-off dust canister
- Microfilter system
- Hook-Tight hook and loop disc attachment
- Soft microcellular backing pad ensures a smooth, fine finish on flat or contoured surfaces
- Integral pad dampening system prevents swirl marks
- Comfortable soft-grip top and body with multiple grip positions to prevent hand fatigue
- Low-vibration design engineered for smooth running and user comfort
- Anti spillback canister design minimizes dust spillback into sander
- Includes soft sanding pad, microfilter dust canister, vacuum hose adapter, and sanding disc
- Uses industry standard 8 hole 5" hook and loop discs
- 120 volt/2.2 Amps with 12,000 no load oscillations per minute
includes factory warranty
Robert Bosch Tools
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
5.25 x 9.64 x 6.25 Inches
Description for size guide
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.