Bosch 1191VSRK Variable Speed Hammer Drill Kit
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not...
We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
The Bosch 1191VSRK Hammer Drill delivers outstanding performance-to-weight ratio. It is a 4.1 Lbs. hammer with a 7.0 Amp motor that produces 0-48,000 no-load blasts per minute and no-load drilling speed of 0-3,000 RPM. This drill supplies a 360° locking auxiliary handle with a built-in, quick-release depth gauge. This easy-to-handle drill has a dual-mode selector, which easily converts the tool from rotation-only to hammer-drill mode. The variable-speed trigger with reversing allows accurate bit stars as well as removing fasteners, as this tool has a metal front housing for longer life and a heavy-duty keyed chuck for secure drilling. This hammer drill works with Bosch PRO+GUARD? dust system to help users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance.
- Dual mode selector - easily converts from rotation-only to hammer drill mode
- All ball and roller bearing construction - smooth transmission and extended tool life
- Variable speed reversing switch - complete control for drilling, driving and removing bits or screws
- Ergonomic handle - multiple gripping positions for increased comfort and control
- 360° side-handle with depth gauge - wide range of movement for comfort along with consistent drilling depth
- 120 volt
- 7.0 Amps
- 1-3,000 RPM
- 1/2" chuck size
- 8' cord length
proposition 65 reasons:Contains Lead
|Assembled Product Weight||
Description for size guide
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.